Stats you should know about Online Reputation…
- 50% of executives believe that online reputation management should be addressed, but only 15 actually do anything about it.
- 84% of marketers believe that building trust will be the primary focus for marketing efforts in the future.
- More and more large companies are hiring full time online reputation managers.
- Four of five people state that they have received advice via social media regarding what products or services to purchase.
- 31% of employed Internet users have searched online for information about coworkers, professionals, colleagues, or business competitors.
- 12% of employees and adults say that they need to market themselves online as part of their job.
- 78% of consumers trust peer recommendations, making online reviews an important part of any marketing strategy.
- According to a study by the World Economic Forum, more than 25% of a company’s market value is directly attributed to its reputation.
- 87% of executives rate managing reputation risk as more important than other strategic risks.
- 41% of companies that experience negative reputation events reported a loss of brand value and revenue.
#onlinereputation #onlinereputationmanagement #reputation #reputationmanagement